Flake white opaque pigments
- Quantity: 30ml
- The opaque range of SD Fine Art’s pigments are:
- High concentration pigment pastes.
- Colour dosage can vary from as little as 1% upto 10% of the weight of the resin in the mix.
- Varied dosages will result in varied colour intensities, different levels of opacity and can render different shades as well.
A synthetic inorganic pigment derived from lead, flake white is also known as white lead or snowflake white. A warm white, made from completely opaque and permanent pigment, flake white is a fast drier and mixes very well with other pigments, reducing their colours softly due to its low tinting strength.
- Opaque pigments are a popular add-on for resin, due to their abilities to create an opaque look. Resins tend to be translucent by nature, so by adding just a bit of these pigments, you can create a solid effect. From lacing, to making cells, these pigments are sure to give you some incredible effects with your resin.