Ivory white opaque pigment
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 90.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Quantity: 30ml
- The opaque range of SD Fine Art’s pigments are:
- High concentration pigment pastes.
- Colour dosage can vary from as little as 1% upto 10% of the weight of the resin in the mix.
- Varied dosages will result in varied colour intensities, different levels of opacity and can render different shades as well.
vory is an off-white color that resembles ivory, the material which is made from the teeth and tusks of animals. It has a very slight tint of yellow.
- Opaque pigments are a popular add-on for resin, due to their abilities to create an opaque look. Resins tend to be translucent by nature, so by adding just a bit of these pigments, you can create a solid effect. From lacing, to making cells, these pigments are sure to give you some incredible effects with your resin.