Lilac Opaque Pigment
- Quantity: 30ml
- The opaque range of SD Fine Art’s pigments are:
- High concentration pigment pastes.
- Colour dosage can vary from as little as 1% upto 10% of the weight of the resin in the mix.
- Varied dosages will result in varied colour intensities, different levels of opacity and can render different shades as well.
Lilac is a color that is a pale violet tone representing the average color of most lilac flowers. It can also be described as dark mauve or light blue. The colors of some lilac flowers may be equivalent to the colors shown below as pale lilac, rich lilac, or deep lilac.
- Opaque pigments are a popular add-on for resin, due to their abilities to create an opaque look. Resins tend to be translucent by nature, so by adding just a bit of these pigments, you can create a solid effect. From lacing, to making cells, these pigments are sure to give you some incredible effects with your resin.